Catherine Fender Hall

Built in 1738 the house is on three levels, complete with the original Moorish lookout tower as well as various original beautiful vaulted plastered ceilings. At one time or another the house has served as the village’s jail, town hall, and/or police station. It is also believed to have been part of a convent or nunnery, which would account for its cloistered courtyard – certainly a house with a history.

The house offers a twin room and a number of self-contained double room apartments. There is a large well fitted communal kitchen which overlooks a central patio, which in turn offers an ideal outside space for communal dining.

There is another patio at the rear of the house which accommodates a good size swimming pool. This area is ideal for sun worshippers as it is well sheltered.

\"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine \"Catherine